5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai, Dol India
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India, 5 days and 2 days Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate Wellness Himalayan Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India. Going on a yoga holiday is a great opportunity to release you from everyday stress. At the same time, there will also be incredible nature to indulge in. You will get to practice yoga twice a day and do fun activities in your leisure time. We guarantee you it will be a totally refreshing and nourishing experience! Join this journey to heal and strengthen your body in the beautiful India! This will be a wonderful opportunity to nourish your body – mind and achieve a better quality of life. You will have authentic and personalized Hatha and Ashtanga yoga lessons along with detox and de-stress therapies, no matter your age and experience. This retreat enables you to integrate the manifold facets and benefits of yoga with asanas, meditation, pranayama, deep relaxation, yogic kriyas and more into your daily life.
Yoga retreat address is Abhayaranya Yoga school, Patna village, RISHIKESH, UK
- Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate Yoga Retreat : Cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress. Experience freshness and vigor with every breath.
- Experience & Sustain Real Happiness : Get into a mystical inward journey to the core of your being. Experience that you are joy, peace and love yourselves.
- Improve flexibility & strength : Learn unique yoga asanas, pranayama and meditation techniques that enhance your flexibility, stamina and health.
- Maintain Wellness Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai Dol India : Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for as long as lifelong.
Himalayan Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai and Dol India at Yoga School
There often comes a time in our lives when we reach a point where let ourselves fall so deep into a spiral of stress and strain due to our regular routine that makes us haplessly flail around for someone to toss a buoy and pull us out. We at Yoga School provide an opportunity to such emotionally stranded souls looking for an outlet to escape the worldly shackles and emerge from the spiral as individuals who have found peace internally. Yoga School is an abode of spiritual bliss snuggled among the Himalayas, where you will be shown how to live a holistic life despite the constant constraints that are a part and parcel of your seemingly hectic existence. two formats – One-week & Two-week – of Yoga Retreats at Yoga School are moulded in a mellow manner and include a well-measured blend of Yoga practice, local sight-seeing tours, and several gratifying activities, all in the cozy lap of Mother Nature. These retreats serve as any other holiday, but only better, since there are slices of education, information, as well as entertainment. Our highly trained and experienced Gurus will guide you to train your mind in such a way that, with practice, you can find peace and joy on your fingertips at all times.
5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai and Dol India:
During the course of your 7 Day Retreat, you will be imparted with a rudimentary knowledge of Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Praanaayaama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation. A glimpse into the modest yet powerfully peaceful Yogic lifestyle with Satvic food and Sadhana will get you accustomed to this novel experience that will remain embedded in your mind for as long as you live. In this tranquil atmosphere fuelled by spirituality, you will learn to introspect and come up with your own solutions to tackle your worrisome way of living, thus empowering you to steer through pressure and leave it behind with the rat race of society.
5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh offered by Yoga School in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai & Dol India
5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | 10 Dec to 16 Dec 2020 : $400 USD :: ENROLL NOW
3 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai & Dol India
3 Days Yoga Retreat PRICE : $ 200 USD | [ Single accommodation $ 450 ]
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai & Dol schedule is as follows:
06:00 am – Wake Up
6.00am – 6.30am – Herbal tea, Nasal Cleansing
6.30am – 8.30 Asana and Pranayama
8.30am – Breakfast
1.00pm – Lunch
2.00pm – 4.30pm – Rest
5.00pm – 7.00pm – Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation
7.00pm – Dinner
We will plan an outdoor activity for you on the day off (Short treks, sightseeing tour, etc). And, during your free hours, you can visit places in Rishikesh.
If you want to take an extra class on Alignments and Adjustments, you may inform the teacher on the required day. We also have theory classes on Philosophy, Anatomy and physiology during the day, which aren’t mandatory for you, but you can attend them if you desire.
What does the course fees include in Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, Greater Noida, Mumbai & Dol India ?
» Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
» Weekend excursions
» Course materials will be provided
Principles and Guideline :
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- Respect the rules and regulations Arogya Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Arogya Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Arogya Yoga School premises.
General Rules :
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be an assessment for certification.
- Arogya Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) is NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practice space immediately following your practices.