2Hour/Per Day Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be an assessment for certification.
- Arogya Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) is NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practice space immediately following your practices.